Thursday, July 8, 2010

Refashion Project #1


Okay so before I started documenting my projects, I just took pictures of the final product. This shirt here was actually two shirts-one black and one grey with feathers and thingys on it. I didn't like how either one fit my body, well, I didn't like how much of my bosoms (wow, that's not really a common term any more is it?) okay, boobs, popped out of the black shirt but I liked the length of it. I didn't care for how stretched out the bottom of the grey shirt became at the end of the day, but I liked the top and the funky design. After cutting and removing the parts of both shirts that I didn't like, I sewed the remaining pieces together and...Woolah!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure I saw you wearing this the other day:P
    -lyss

    ReplyDelete