Friday, July 9, 2010

Chris' Rad Shirt


Chris had two shirts that he liked, the orange one with a Dr. Seuss-looking ray gun thingy on it, and a blue jersey-like Lutheran Camp shirt (oh the things one can find at a thrift store!). He liked the striped sleeves and the v-neck of the blue shirt, but it was overall a little tight. He loved the fit of the orange shirt but it had some nasty pit holes wearing under each arm. I told him that I could do what I could to combine the two and get rid of the holes-which was a bit of a challenge, but this is how it came out!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I totally commented on this the day you posted it!!! Where did you put it foul internets!?!?!?!?! Anyway, what I said was, Ethan is still randomly telling me that trumpets DO exist in real life...and so do guns...but a trumpet gun is just silly... : D And everytime he says it I can hear Chris saying it to him! Great job by the way Abby!!!

    ReplyDelete