Thursday, July 22, 2010

Among the Stars

My fabulous friend Amber asked me to paint a mural for her son's room. "I'm thinking a space theme." She said as my eyes lit up, "I love that idea!" But wait, painting a space mural means...painting...means...intentional hours dedicated to turning little white dots into sparkling stars, and blobby orbs into planets! Well, I've begun this galactic project, and this is all I have so far, but I promise that you will see more when you visit next month, Amber!!

3 comments:

  1. Um, those are pretty super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! But what wonderful fabulous blobby orbs and little white dots! I have yet to see these, or watch someone see these without having my breath, or theirs, taken away. You. Are. Fabulous! <3 you my friend, and all your work on these, it will be treasured forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *looking at these again...I really have no words for the sheer... (I, Amber, need a thesaurus right here, seriously, speechless) stunning-ness of them! btw, thesaurus.com doesn't recognize awesomeness, fantasticness or stunningness, just fyi ; )

    ReplyDelete