Friday, July 9, 2010

Black and Pink


This creation is one I tried to document and the story has two parts. I had this black shirt that was mostly comfortable but the sleeves were a little small and tight, I mean yea my biceps look amazing on their own but accentuated by cap sleeves, well, I just felt bad flaunting all that beauty! Actually I just felt chubby, so away with the cap sleeves!

To begin, I cut the hems off each sleeve

.

Then I took another "my biceps look just too damn amazing in this thing and I must not wear it around my friends" shirt and cut the sleeves off (with hems intact).

Next, I sewed the pink sleeves onto the black and then added the black hems.
I feel so much less afraid of seeing 'bicep envy' on my friends' faces with this shirt now!!
(This was part one)

1 comment: